Deidra has 16 years experience working as a professional fundraiser in Scotland. She has delivered contracts in every region of the country in a wide variety of sectors including the arts, higher education, youthwork, science, and medical.
Deidra has expertise in all aspects of fundraising including individual, corporate, legacy, and trusts & foundations.
- Effective bid writing – private trusts, government funders, lottery, and sector-specific funders such as science councils and professional organisations
- Research and prospect identification
- End of Grant reports
- Communications and PR (print and digital)
- Strategic Trust prospect pipelines
- Experienced with Raiser’s Edge and eTapestry databases
- Excellent relationship building, telephone, and face-to-face meeting skills