Drew is an influencing expert, with over 15 years of experience leading and supporting policy, campaigns and public affairs projects within the charity, public and private sectors. Working across organisations, Drew provides strategic planning, development, delivery and evaluation of influencing initiatives.
Drew has provided insights and support to organisations in a wide range of policy fields, including health, sport, housing, homelessness, education and apprenticeships, and the environment.
- influencing strategies
- dynamic campaigns to create change
- coalition-building, management and coordination
- quantitative and qualitative research
- developing impactful policy positions and reports
- meaningful engagement and coproduction with stakeholders and service users
- public affairs initiatives
- impact evaluation