Abbey Solutions’ is the UK’s leading charity consultancy. This is reflected in the calibre of fundraising consultants we have in the company, the recommendations charities receive from leading Foundations about our work and the quality of the charities we work for. Our consultants have many years’ experience of working for multi-million pound organisations as well as grass roots charities.
We have offices in Central London, SW London, Cambridge and Glasgow and consultants based in other areas of the UK.
Since 1999 we have been consistently raising money from Trusts/Foundations, Companies, the lottery, HNWIs, Government and the EU. We carry out fundraising consultancy for large national organisations, social enterprises as well as local charities.
We never take on assignments where we do not feel we can add real value.
How we help with your fundraising
Helping you raise money could involve research, building a pipeline of potential donors, developing a realistic strategy and action plan, or helping you raise funds by becoming part of your team, developing appeals and making the Ask.
Corporate Fundraising Support
Many charities are put off from approaching companies because they feel their brand isn’t strong enough or they are just too small to attract support. Some charities are still taking a scatter gun approach or asking to become a company’s charity of the year even though they do not have the infrastructure, resources or obvious link with a company’s product.
Approaching companies like any funding market must be focused, with a strong message and reason why you are approaching them.
Our services include:
- Assessing the type and size of company that would best fit your charity
- Developing and implementing your corporate fundraising strategy including a tailored pipeline
- Identify sponsorship opportunities
- Support with the preparation of the case for support, appeals and sponsorship proposals
- Support with presentations to companies
For more information please see our Corporate fundraising page
Trust fundraising Support
We offer a range of Trust fundraising services including strategic planning, research and support with preparing bids for submission.
Our experience is backed up by a comprehensive database of over 2,000 UK and international foundations. For more information about our Trust services please visit our dedicated website here.
Major Gift Fundraising
The chances are you are already engaged in Major Gift Fundraising without being aware of it. If your charity is engaged with Trust, corporate or event fundraising, then it is highly likely that you are receiving donations from wealthy individuals.
We will help you identify these individuals, develop a plan to build on your existing potential donors, develop a strong pipeline with Ask potential and why. We will also research new potential HNWIs, building a comprehensive pipeline taking you through the next 12 months. For more information please see our Major Gift Fundraising page.
Our fundraising policy
- We do not take on fundraising assignments where payment for our services will be derived from the success of a bid. In other words when we support you with an application none of the funds requested should be used to pay for our remunerations unless this has been agreed with the donor.
- A contract signed by both parties with the agreed T&C and remunerations will be in place before we commence any assignment
Contact us for an informal chat
Please call John on: 020 7859 4701