Abbey Solutions specialises in Fundraising Consultancy. Established in 1999 we have a 19 year track record of consistently raising money from Trusts, Companies and HNWIs. We carry out fundraising consultancy for large national organisations, social enterprises as well as local charities.
Corporate Fundraising Support
Many charities are put off from approaching companies because they feel their brand isn’t strong enough or they are just too small to attract support. Some charities are still taking a scatter gun approach or asking to become a company’s charity of the year even though they do not have the infrastructure, resources or obvious link with a company’s product.
Approaching companies like any funding market must be focused, with a strong message and reason why you are approaching them.
Our services include:
- Assessing the type and size of company that would best fit your charity
- Developing and implementing your corporate fundraising strategy
- Identifying new donors
- Identify sponsorship opportunities (particularly useful for events)
- Support with the preparation of appeals and sponsorship proposals
- Support with presentations to companies
For more information please see our Corporate fundraising page
Trust fundraising Support
We offer a range of Trust fundraising services including strategic planning, research, and support with preparing bids for submission.
Our experience is backed up by a comprehensive database of over 3,500 UK and international foundations. For more information about our Trust services please visit our dedicated website here.
Major Gift Fundraising
The chances are you are already engaged in Major Gift Fundraising but you may not be aware of it. By this we mean you will probably be raising funds from trusts, companies, supporters or through events and the chances are there are High Net Worth individuals (HNWI) in the background. They will be the ones that have set up trusts or run the successful companies you are approaching. They may be the biggest bidders at your events or even your marathon runners. The chances are you would have been in contact with individuals that can give a lot more than they currently are or can give as individuals rather than through their organisation. We will help you identify these individuals, develop a plan to build on your existing potential donors and help you develop the ask. For more information please see our Major Gift Fundraising page.
Our fundraising policy
- We do not take on fundraising assignments where payment for our services will be derived from the success of a bid. In other words when we support you with an application none of the funds requested should be used to pay for our remunerations unless this has been agreed with the donor.
- A contract signed by both parties with the agreed T&C and remunerations will be in place before we commence any assignment
- We do not carry out commission based fundraising
Contact us for an informal chat
Please call John on: 020 7859 4701 extension 1