Fundraising and Communications Planning and Implementation
Helping to Plan your future
Strategic planning serves a variety of purposes in organisations. Abbey Solutions focuses on two key areas, fundraising and communications.
We can help guide you through the process and work with you from conception to completion to develop a strategy that is robust and has the support of staff, trustees, beneficiaries and donors.
We have the talent to develop your strategic plan to ensure your organisation has a strong internal and external communications plan that is in-line with your aims and objectives, helping all those involved in the organisation fully understand and know where your organisation is heading.
We will help you and your fundraising team develop a strategy that will build on your success by fine tuning what already works whilst exploring new funding markets that will be appropriate to your charity with realistic targets within an agreed time frame.
Some key points to remember when developing a strategic plan and why it’s important:
- Helps to establish realistic goals and objectives consistent with the organisation’s mission in a defined time frame.
- Communicates those goals and objectives to the organisation’s constituents.
- Ensures the most effective use is made of the organisation’s resources by focusing on the key priorities.
- Provides a base from which progress can be measured and establishes a mechanism for informed change when needed.
- Provides clearer focus of the organisation, producing more efficiency and effectiveness
- Increases productivity
- Helps to solves underlying problems
For more information about our services please email Joanna Marshall email@example.com