Tianne Adebiyi – Strategic Business Development and Fundraising
Tianne is a Chartered Manager and Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (CMgr FCMI) with extensive work history within client driven investment banks and not-for-profit organisations.
Tianne has vast experience of working within Social Enterprises, Grass-root Charities and Education setting.
Focusses on strategic business development planning and impact, developing and implementing infrastructure, horizon scanning and sustainable business growth.
Tianne has vast experience in organisational review, analysis of feedback, development of action plans and implementation; financial planning and risk management; policy development, improvement and audit compliance and influencing programme development through strategic partnerships and collaborations to add value to business objectives and social impact.
An adept leadership coach supporting organisations develop their strategic thinking to improve their financial and social outcomes.
Recently Tianne has successfully consulted with leaders of over 40 grass-root and not-for-profit organisations across England to build resilience and reposition their organisation for future growth, sustainability and impact post pandemic.
- Senior and Director level positions held
- Strong fundraising strategy, planning and bid writing
- Successful fundraising from public contracts, foundations/trusts and private companies
- Strong experience in developing organisational infrastructure across a range of functions
- Strategic leadership coaching and change management
- Prospects’ research and use of LMI data to develop proposal ideas and collaborative working
- Project scoping, development, management and evaluation
- Due diligence, contract and stakeholder management
- Developing quality strategies for industry recognised kitemarks e.g., Matrix Standard, Investors in Diversity
- Developing organisational practices to achieve, at least, Ofsted rating of ‘good’
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Prince 2 qualified, Internal Quality Assurance, CMI Level 7 Leadership Coaching & Mentoring, CMI L7 in Professional Consulting, CMI L7 Strategic Leadership & Management