Zoë has over 10 years partnership development, account management and fundraising experience, having worked for health, welfare, educational and environmental causes including the NSPCC, Marie Curie and Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland.
Zoë is experienced in developing strategies and programmes for corporate, Trust and Foundations fundraising. Zoë has an MSc in Marketing Communications, a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management and Leadership and a Fundraising Management Certificate. Through her corporate experience in national account management and business development roles, Zoë has worked with a wide range of high-profile clients from sectors including energy, professional services, retail and hospitality.
- Corporate Social Responsibility development and execution
- Corporate application writing and pitching
- Partnership PR and Marketing strategy development
- Employee engagement strategy development
- Trust and Foundation application writing
- Partnership creation for collaborative bids
- Cause Related Marketing
- Corporate fundraising product and resource creation
- Event creation and execution – e.g. charity gala ball, corporate team building day