Our fundraisers have been working with charities and businesses over many years and can help your organisation successfully develop lasting relationships with companies, whether you run a large national charity or local organisation.
As with all fundraising markets it is important to know what you want to achieve, by when, and for what. Therefore a plan needs to be developed in the first instance clearly outlining the budget requirements for developing your corporate fundraising, time frame and what you want to achieve, e.g. sponsorship, charity of the year, donation, volunteer support. This is also a time to reflect on what you can offer the employees of that company, and how you can help promote the company’s brand.
Long lead in times – short lead in times. How long does it take?
It’s a question we are often asked. The answer is; it entirely depends on what your proposal is for. If you are thinking charity of the year, then this can take anything up to 3 years. If it is sponsorship for an annual event anything from 3 to 12 months.
- Detailed research matching your USP and work with the company’s services, profile and market
- Support with writing bids and Charity of the Year proposals
- Support with presentations to companies
- Carry out thorough health checks on corporate fundraising departments
- Prepare corporate fundraising strategic plans
- Provide bespoke training for corporate fundraising staff
For further information email: email@example.com