We provide tailored corporate fundraising training, mentoring and coaching
Training varies in length, from a few hours to more bespoke training lasting a few days or weeks.
As well as training, we also provide mentoring and coaching on a one-to-one basis.
Training covers every aspect of corporate fundraising, from developing and implementing a strategic plan to building relationships and developing partnerships.
We also provide corporate fundraising management training.
Whatever the size of your organisation, we can build a training programme ideal for your staff and organisational goals.
We work across all sectors from social welfare and the environment to NGOs working internationally.
Our aim is to help you significantly increase support from companies
Our training aims to help you:
- Focus on companies that best fit your organisation
- How to successfully secure a Charity of the Year
- Improve first contact with the right person and convert those initial conversations into practical action
- Improving confidence and motivation so the team feels able to pick up the phone more often
- Organise work hour by hour to ensure everything is accomplished on the to do list
- Learn to take time out
- Build even better relations with existing partners – Going the extra mile
Some tips for fundraisers working from home
These are the steps we recommend to stay healthy, positive and to continue your success.
- Get up at the same time as you would as if you were still commuting
- Plan your day hour by hour and include breaks
- Do not listen to too much news.
- Make your calls in the morning while you feel fresh. It’s important to call companies.
- When you get through to the right person, don’t start selling them the charity or project. They will be busy and will not appreciate the distraction, therefore, you should arrange a teams/zoom with whoever you are speaking to. That way you can really prepare and so can they
- Always follow up with an email once first contact has been made
- Have regular calls with the team throughout the day. (Your coffee break time)
- When you finish work. Finish work. Do not check your emails all evening
General Info external link