With growing prosperity across Eastern Europe, Civil Society has also been evolving over the past 20 years. Philanthropy is on the rise, as is Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). With large tech companies such as google opening new offices in Poland with $2 billion dollars of investment (2020), and many of the major Investment banks having back-office operations in Eastern Europe, this trend is likely to grow.
However, there are still major challenges to overcome in reducing the level of poverty, improve educational standards and improve the rights and welfare of women and children. Abbey Solutions is keen to work with NGOs and Government to support them in developing strategies that improve equality, and wealth creation, whether that is strategies to improve education outcomes, women’s rights or improving the welfare of elderly people, a huge constituency in Eastern Europe.
Eastern Europe – A cultural feast
For anyone that has visited Eastern Europe, it is hard not to be taken aback by the rich culture in literature, building and the arts that confronts you. Preserving, and making art and culture relevant is crucial and we are always excited to be asked to support heritage and arts programmes that require fundraising support.
Eastern European Fundraising – What we do:
- Develop fundraising strategies that are relevant to your local area, country and region
- Provide a direct fundraising service including research, bid writing support
- Support you with EU funding applications
- Support you with in-country government funding
- Support with accessing funds from embassies and overseas agencies based in-country
- Training staff in fundraising, communications and marketing. This includes bid writing skills for Government, Foundations; making approaches to wealthy individuals and corporate fundraising
For further details please contact