Fundraising in the Middle East and throughout the MENA region has significantly grown over the past 5 years. Initiatives such as Dubai Cares, that is focussed on improving access and equity in education symbolises the rapid expansion of Foundations across MENA that has helped propel the Middle East into a region with a growing philanthropic community.
However, it is vital to understand that the connection between government, business and the royal families means that high level networking is very important if NGOs are to be successful at raising money in the region.
Abbey Solutions works with local institutions and international organizations; the Department of International Trade (DIT); UK, EU and US Embassies, to develop strong networks in the MENA region, so we can help secure funding for NGOs and social enterprises across the region.
We support organizations that provide educational programmes, vocational training projects and health and welfare initiatives. We also support programmes to support children and families overcome the trauma and horrors of conflict. We are always keen to hear from NGOs developing innovative solutions that provide sustainable support to refugee children. With that in mind, NGOs working in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya and Egypt are of particular interest. We work with NGOs of all sizes from INGOs to local in-country organizations.
Middle East Fundraising Consultants – What we do:
- Develop fundraising action plans that are relevant to your local area, country and region
- Provide a direct fundraising service including research, bid preparation support and presentations
- Support with in-country government funding
- Support with preparing donor reports
- Support with accessing funding from High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI)
- Support in accessing funds from Foundations
- Support in accessing funds from Companies
- Training staff in fundraising, project reporting, gift acceptance, communications and marketing, including bid writing skills for Foundations; making approaches to HNWIs and corporate fundraising
How we work
It is important for us to fully understand your organisation before we commence any assignment. The following information will be required.
- a copy of the NGO statutes/By Laws
- a copy of the instrument of legal recognition
- a recent two-year report of activities
- a brief report of the projects your NGO would like to implement
- previous fundraising activity
- your business plan or strategic plan
Covid-19 – Our response
Covid -19 and the subsequent lockdowns across the world is having an unprecedented impact on the lives of the poorest and most vulnerable. Millions of children are going hungry, many are starving. We are committed to playing our part in helping NGOs access the support they need in these extreme times. Abbey Solutions is now operating 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and recruiting additional experts to take on the increased demand we are experiencing.
Please enquire regarding fundraising fees.
Please emaiI: email@example.com for further details.
Arab Foundation Forum