“We worked with Abbey Solutions in November 2019 to develop a case for support for the Sussex Sustainability Research Programme and to do a donor mapping exercise for the programme. It was a pleasure to work with John and the consultant assigned to us, Haidee-Laure. She had a keen understanding of the work the programme was doing and really helped us to conceptualise it in a way that is attractive to donors. We really appreciated her responsiveness, adaptability to our needs, attention to detail and the sense of humour she brought to the work. We highly recommend ASI to others working in both the NGO and academia sectors”. Laura Craggs SSRP Programme Manager. University of Sussex
Abbey Solutions International (ASI) is a consultancy working in many of the world’s most challenging and complex environments, including Yemen, Syria, Sudan and Iraq.
We work with organizations (NGOs and Donors) that aim to support the most vulnerable people or those most at risk of exploitation.
Making a difference is at the core of what we do.
Our motivation is to work with organizations that want to develop sustainable models of support; projects that aim to help people out of the situation they are in and enable them to help themselves.
We provide the following services
Major Donors and Foundations
- Project analysis
- Feasibility and evaluation (with transparency and value for money at the heart of our research/investigation)
- Due diligence
- Identifying NGOs and Projects to support on behalf of donors
- Working with local organizations, agencies and government to analyse risk levels
For more information of our philanthropy services please click here
- Project Management/technical analysis
- Partnership building and development (government, charities, social movements, and grassroots organizations)
- Project development
- Due diligence, project monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
- Bid-writing and contract management
- Policy analysis
For further details please email: Joanna@abbeysolutions.co.uk
Further details of our philanthropy support here
Please also read about our lead International Development consultant Haidee-Laure Giles