Abbey Solutions International (ASI) is a consultancy working in many of the world’s most challenging and complex environments, including Afghanistan, Syria, and Iraq.
We work with organizations (NGOs and Donors) that aim to support the most vulnerable people and those most at risk of exploitation.
Our motivation is to work with organizations that want to develop sustainable models of support; projects that help people out of the situation they are in, and projects that enable them to help themselves.
Abbey Solutions exists to help make change happen and we are focused on those organizations that have robust, transparent projects that deliver strong outcomes.
We provide the following services
Our support to NGOs/Charities
- Project Management/technical analysis
- Partnership building and development (government, social movements, grassroots organizations)
- Project development
- Due diligence, project monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
- Policy analysis
Our support to Major Donors and Foundations
- Identifying NGOs and Projects to support on behalf of donors
- Visit all NGOs and assess projects before we make recommendations
- Project analysis
- Feasibility and evaluation (with transparency and value for money at the heart of our research/investigation)
- Spend time with beneficiaries
- Work with agencies, government and embassies to analyse risk levels
For more information of our philanthropy services please click here
What our clients say – University of Sussex
“We worked with Abbey Solutions to develop a case for support for the Sussex Sustainability Research Programme and to do a donor mapping exercise for the programme. It was a pleasure to work with John and the consultant assigned to us, Haidee-Laure.
She had a keen understanding of the work the programme was doing and really helped us to conceptualise it in a way that is attractive to donors.
We really appreciated her responsiveness, adaptability to our needs, attention to detail and the sense of humour she brought to the work. We highly recommend ASI to others working in both the NGO and academia sectors”. Laura Craggs SSRP Programme Manager. University of Sussex
Further details of our philanthropy support here
Please also read about our lead International Development consultant Haidee-Laure Giles
For further details please email: Joanna@abbeysolutions.co.uk