We can provide a set project fee or work on a daily basis depending on the assignment. For example, a strategic review or preparing a specific application is normally carried out on the basis of a project fee. An interim management role or more complex assignments will be charged at a daily rate.
Initial meetings (in the UK) are free of charge. We always provide a written proposal outlining the proposed work, costs, and what you can expect from us. If the proposal is agreed, we will send through a contract.
Charity, Social Enterprise, NGO and Donor services
We work with a broad range of organisations from small local charities to large international organisations in the UK and overseas. We provide strategic planning, communications, project management, Project assessments/analysis, fundraising and training. We also provide a bespoke philanthropy service to individual donors and Foundations globally.
Our expertise lies in the following areas:
- Medical Research
- Young people
- Women’s projects
- Armed Services
- Children’s rights
- Women’s rights
- Small business development
Some examples of how diverse our clients can be
- Chi Heng Foundation based in China provides support to children that have been orphaned due to their parents contracting HIV through blood transfusions
- Kadoorie Foundation (Major Asian Foundation)
- ASSIST India provides education and vocational training to children in South India
- RAFT Medical Research
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- United Response (£80 million UK disability organisation)
- Tree of Hope Children’s charity
- Space Unlimited Scotland
- Quarriers Scotland
- London Fire Brigade
Guardian Working with consultants